Ejé is an international performer and recording artist who has toured and recorded as bass guitarist & vocalist for Maria Muldaur, recorded vocals for Japanese radio, provided live and recording studio bass guitar and vocals in L.A., San Francisco, and Honolulu, toured the USA, Canada and Europe, provided backup vocals for South American artist Rogelio Mitchel‘s music album “What’s Ahead”, is featured on Michael Stillwater’s spirit album “Rocked In The Cradle”, and is the featured vocal soloist on Jeff Elliott’s amazing 2004 debut album “Different Jungles.”
As a singer, Ejé is able to use his four-octave tenor voice with outstanding control over pitch and tone. This allows him to not only portray each song with elegance, grace and the unique sensitivity of a master storyteller, but also to use his voice as an instrument
SAN FRANCISCO BASED
OASIS PRODUCTIONS & MARIA MULDAUR
- New Orleans “Heritage Jazz Festival”
- London, England “Ronnie Scotts”
- Edinburgh, Scotland “Queens Hall”
- Amsterdam, Holland “Flavo Festival”
- Canada “Banff Folk Festival”
- USA “Fairmont Hotels” S.F., Dallas, Denver, New Orleans
“Harrahs Hotels” Reno, Tahoe, Atlantic City
- Halekulane Hotel (Con Brio)
- Hawaii Prince Hotel (Con Brio)
- Jon Dominis Restaurant (KK & Ejé)
- Cafe Sistina (Musica É)
- Ritz Carlton Waikaloa (Ejé Lynn-Jacobs)
- EJE LYNN-JACOBS… Solo album “Love Lifts Us Up”
- AXIS PRODUCTIONS… Composed, performed, produced television theme songs
- KENNETH NASH (Andy Narrell)… Oakland record sessions
- WILLIAM KENNEDY (Yellow Jackets), Oakland record sessions
- MARIA MULDAUR… “Live in London” recorded at Ronnie Scotts
- PACIFIC MUSIC PRODUCTIONS… studio vocalist…commercials & radio IDs
- ZIP STUDIOS… studio vocalist for radio IDs
- Touring vocalist, bassist and vocal arranger for International recording star Maria Muldaur (“Midnight at the Oasis”).
- Recording studio vocalist for numerous commercials including 7 Eleven HI, Chevrolet Dealers of Hawaii, Lion’s Coffee,
Hawaii Toyota Dealers, FM Yokahama and Alpha Station Japan, as well as with Maria Muldaur, Kenneth Nash, Andy Narell, Marc Russo, William Kennedy, Steve Erquiaga, Noel McFarland, Melvin Seals, Bucket Baker, Kevin Winard and Darrell Dragon–the “Captain” of “The Captain and Tennelle”.
- Santa Barbara International Jazz Festival featured vocalist for Peter Clark ensemble.
- All lead and backing vocals, percussion, guitar and additional keyboards on debut solo album “Love Lifts Us Up“.
- Upright and electric bass for Honolulu Theater Ensemble productions of “Blues In The Night” and “Jesus Christ Superstar”